Segmenting citation data with latent permutations
- We propose a completely new citation segmentation method based on a proposal by Chen et al.
- Generalized Mallows model is used effectively for extending LDA to realize topic sequence mining.
- We proposed an unsupervised method [Masada+ WISS2010] and its semi-supervised version [Masada+ ICADL2011].
- The above figure presents a segmentation example obtained by our semi-supervised segmentation.
- This is a joint work with Prof. Atsuhiro Takasu in NII.